sweet

Posted by Reviewer3045471 on Nov 13, 2009

It smells nice, even can be taken out of the capsule. I mix it into my protein shakes

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by Reviewer2007870 on Nov 22, 2009

Have used other more expensive brands with less results. Started taking these over a month ago; took a few days to get used to them, as they're pretty powerful and it seems to have taken a while for them to win the battle in my intestines. This is usually my worst time of the year for sinus infection. Had a couple of times when it seemed I might succumb but credit this product with helping me avoid infection so far. Don't let the low price fool you. Definitely recommend them!

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

Bought these for my father-in-law because I new he would forget to refrigerate the other variety. These are very helpful for prevention and treatment of digestive issues, and while taking anti-biotics.

Great product & great price!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Nov 19, 2010

This is awesome for skin problems caused by too much yeast like Eczema! It will help clear it up after just a couple of weeks! Easy to swallow and easy on my stomach ~ will be back!

Probiotics are a necessary lifeforce

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Aug 31, 2010

These capsules help to regulate my digestive tract. I know that I lose alot of the good bacteria in my system through the elimination process. These capsules put it back in my system and create less discomfort to my digestive tract.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

I love these acidophilus capsules, they balance my tummy (and healed my vaginal inflammation)!

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1089728 on Aug 06, 2012

Best Acidophilus I have eve used at this money. Fantastic is the only word I can say.

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus

Posted by anetta on Feb 01, 2013

As a person with candida overgrowth I tried many probiotics and this one maybe do not fight with candida but keeps me feel good throughout whole day. No bloating nor constipation with one capsule daily. I tried take more and I had to go to toilet almost after each meal so I stayed with one. Worth to try.

Amazing and effective!

Posted by enidsera on May 26, 2014

Helps cure constipation (going every 2-3 days, to about 2-3 times a day) and bloatedness from gas!

Good price