21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1665580 on Oct 04, 2010

I was very disappointed with this product. I had been using the PB-8 probiotic brand for years to treat my IBS with chronic constipation and it worked very well but I thought I'd try something a little cheaper. Well, I made the wrong choice. This product did absolutely nothing at all. I'll have to stick with the PB-8.

Well worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

I was constipated very often, bloated and uneasy.AFTER TRYING THIS PRODUCT I NOW GO OUT TWO TO THREE TIMES PER DAY!It has done what many laxatives could not do; keep me regular.Highly recommended.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Jul 24, 2010

Good,as good as the other one I took before(by Now foods).The bottle,inside,smells like vanilla icecream,the capsules have no odor or taste.It would have been nice to know how much is in a capsule(x billion).

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2570900 on Feb 26, 2009

I've tried other brands of acidophilus, and this one works just as good at a much lower price. I am a type 1 diabetic, with a weakened immune system and this has helped greatly. Also, my son takes this for his acne. His skin has greatly improved since starting this and only has a rare breakout now - usually if he stops taking the acidophilus. We will continue to take this.

So far so good!

Posted by JerseyGirl on Aug 10, 2012

Since taking one daily one week ago I have lost a couple of pounds and lowered my BP. I am satisfied with eating less. My nasal passages have been more open. My quality of sleep has improved. It is too early to tell how much of this is because of this product or a combination of this and less stress. I just know that the lower BP and weight has provided the encouragement to eat better and keep up the weight loss.