Works very well with Almond Milk or Milk for bowel moments

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on May 31, 2011

I was plugged for a good while and once taking a dose of 4 pills along with 8 oz of Almond milk, I had so many moments that I didnt know what to do but be happy. Finally something that works to get all the toxins out of your body. I've noticed the extra amount of energy and mood change once I started taking these as well. Yahoooo !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Aug 03, 2012

This product was great for traveling. I usually take a live probiotic when I am at home but they have to remain refrigerated. This product is good quality, not as strong as live culture but defiantly better than some other shelf stabilized probiotics I have used. I will continue to purchase this and use when away on business and vacations. Good value too.

I like it!

Posted by 5291178449155644788 on Jun 02, 2012

very good product

Halpaa ja hyvää.

Posted by Reviewer1914448 on Jun 27, 2012

Kannattaa ehdottomasti tilata maitohappobakteerit täältä. Hyvin toimii ja on hintansa arvoista. Suomessa maksaisit samasta määrästä monta kymmentä euroa, laadun ollessa kuitenkin täysin sama! Itse otan normaalisti kaksi päivittäin ja viimeksi vatsataudissa kaksi kapselia kolmesti päivässä. Vatsatauti meni ohi kahdessa päivässä.

Lovely probiotics

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Very efficient for this price!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Good Probiotic

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This Probiotic formula has a good range of healthy bacteria for your gut: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum and Streptococcus Thermophilus. Some Probiotics are more limited and some you also have to refrigerate - which is a nuisance having to go to the fridge all the time. This only needs to be stored at room temperature. Good product and bottle easy to handle and open. This is a high-potency formula and in reality you only need to be adding in bacteria into your gut about every 2 or 3 days or even just once a week would do the trick - remembering that these things multiply like mad once you give them a nice warm, moist place to live! I don't take them every day - this makes them go much further! (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Efficient

Posted by 4828974932597192112 on Mar 13, 2014

I like it that you have to take only one a day, I take it with my lunch and I go to toilet very soon after that! Capsules have nice smell and they are easy to swallow

** Great product **

Posted by Amnon10 on Jun 15, 2014

Great taste & does the job. Good for digestion, easy to swallow. And the price is great. What more can you ask for ?

Otimo

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Nov 25, 2014

Alimento para as boas bacterias do nosso intestino. Bom custo benefício!

good probiotic