21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 Capsules

Probiotics are a necessary lifeforce

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Aug 31, 2010

These capsules help to regulate my digestive tract. I know that I lose alot of the good bacteria in my system through the elimination process. These capsules put it back in my system and create less discomfort to my digestive tract.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

I love these acidophilus capsules, they balance my tummy (and healed my vaginal inflammation)!

sweet

Posted by Reviewer3045471 on Nov 13, 2009

It smells nice, even can be taken out of the capsule. I mix it into my protein shakes

Not much of a difference

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I'm not sure I noticed any difference after taking these... they definitely didn't hurt me but I'm not sure they helped me either. I do like the capsules though, they're easy to swallow and smell of vanilla. And you really can't beat the price :)

21st Century Health Care Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 21, 2010

This didn't give me great results and I had some bloating - I think it might be the FOS. Although there seems to be a lot of conflicting things said about FOS, I have definitely heard that FOS can be a problem for some people. I can see these work very well for a lot of people, just not for me. To be honest, at such a low price, I reckon it's well worth trying them.