New To iHerb?

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 Capsules

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

I love these acidophilus capsules, they balance my tummy (and healed my vaginal inflammation)!

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus

Posted by anetta on Feb 01, 2013

As a person with candida overgrowth I tried many probiotics and this one maybe do not fight with candida but keeps me feel good throughout whole day. No bloating nor constipation with one capsule daily. I tried take more and I had to go to toilet almost after each meal so I stayed with one. Worth to try.

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1089728 on Aug 06, 2012

Best Acidophilus I have eve used at this money. Fantastic is the only word I can say.

Not much of a difference

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I'm not sure I noticed any difference after taking these... they definitely didn't hurt me but I'm not sure they helped me either. I do like the capsules though, they're easy to swallow and smell of vanilla. And you really can't beat the price :)

21st Century Health Care Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 21, 2010

This didn't give me great results and I had some bloating - I think it might be the FOS. Although there seems to be a lot of conflicting things said about FOS, I have definitely heard that FOS can be a problem for some people. I can see these work very well for a lot of people, just not for me. To be honest, at such a low price, I reckon it's well worth trying them.