PRO-BIOTICS

Posted by Reviewer1268441 on Mar 19, 2009

CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF GREAT BACTERIAS THAT HELP BLOATING, GAS, AND AID THE DIGESTION PROCESS IMMENSELY. U SHOULD TRY THIS PROCUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. I TAKE IT W/ MY PROTEIN SHAKE AFTER WORKING OUT AND MAN THIS STUFF CAN REALLY WORK WONDERS. LOVE U IHERB!!!!!!!!

Acidopilus

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jun 21, 2012

Good price. Best to order during cool seasons as product is heat sensitive.

weak

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

A good probiotic must have at least 10 bacteria strains to be effective and should be stated how many billion. Not worth the money.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2015

Excellent quality supplements at a affordable price.

good

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on Oct 12, 2013

one pill a one day so easy to eat. now in South korea, fact is famous that probiotics drug is helpful to whole body immune and rhinitis , atopy dermititis. actually me n my sibling suffer from atopy dermititis and irritable bowel syndrome for many yrs. so we have been used probiotics drugs like this. now our frequent diarrhea and atopic dermititis sign declined well. for who should care atopic dermititis especially recomment it ^^ absolutely. most of all easily and cheaply can buy probiotics here , i love iherb^^

Cheap but a failure

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

When active acidophilus products are added to warm milk and left in a warm place overnight, the milk should be slightly thick in the morning (a good test for whether your acidophilus product is active). This product is a complete fail. Wish I had done the test before I got half-way through the bottle!

Acidophilus

Posted by 5275587103937130500 on Sep 12, 2012

I like the fact that these capsules can be stored at room temperature with all my other vitamins.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2153908 on May 12, 2010

I have never used probiotica before,but it seems to work, I'm quite regular now:) Also, lovely smell of vanilla!

OK

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but there are many better q probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2697726 on Nov 18, 2011

Helps with digestion; I didn't feel anything dramatic (it's not supposed to be dramatic, I believe.) but some time ago when I ate a little too much, I took this pill and felt my stomach calming down soon afterwards. So it works for sure.