July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Alaska Wild Fish Oil, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Alaska Wild Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1333874 on Dec 27, 2008

EPA and DHA levels are impressive, but not high enough to be beneficial. My physician says I need three of these softgels to get as much EPA & DHA as should be available in one. So taking nine of these each day pushes my daily cost out of sight. I am looking for a product that provides an EPA of 450 and a DHA greater than 300 per softgel. Although I was hoping to find the product I need at iHerb, I will continue searching.

Pros and Cons

Posted by funkydharma on Feb 09, 2013

The high concentration of DHA made me really constipated! I understand that this is a common side effect of DHA. It didn't have that effect on my partner but then he doesn't have a very sensitive system. I like that the fish isn't farmed and the impurities have been filtered out.