Stopped my knee pain :)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I have found this product great! I was getting really painful joints from the medications I have to take for Ulcerative Colitis and this product stopped the pain so quickly! I really recommend you give it a go :)

Stops the pain my osteoarthritic neck

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Sep 23, 2011

Very good. With the great combination of this item, it helps stop the pain in my osteoarthritic neck. Will continue taking it.

very good, should be taken for some time

Posted by 5685956810819293986 on Apr 15, 2013

I ordered it for my mom who has knee arthritis. She took 2 bottles consistently and admitted significant improvement: pain gone, flexibility increased, knee area edema also much less. She can move now much better. The effect is not immediate, it takes time however the result is very impressive.

it is the best

Posted by 4623215704368055220 on Oct 21, 2014

it is the best to re-built the joint but you should be patient i use it more than 14 months after start feel the difference, so my advice to use it more than 2 year to expect the effect but sure the result will be better

Very good

Posted by 5257952069970265368 on Mar 05, 2015

I`m 50 year old woman take this product for first time and I think that is effective joint support formula.

Arthri-flex

Posted by Reviewer3110320 on Jul 12, 2009

I started using Arthriflex about a year ago, It is amazing! No more hurting knees!!!

Excelent!!! 7 stars!!!

Posted by Reviewer1694061 on Dec 24, 2009

Excellent!!! My wife started using it for arthrosis and now 5 members of my family are using it with very, very good results and we are recomending it to friends with the same problem!

arthiflex

Posted by Reviewer2553642 on May 28, 2010

tried this product abt 2 years back and still taking it now abt 3 times a week. my mom also taking and no more hurting knees.

THE BEST FOR KNEE PAIN

Posted by 5418975061350036621 on Jan 11, 2015

THIS IS THE BEST WHAT IS FOR THE KNEE.AFTER THE MENISCUS OPERATION IT WAS DIFFICULT TO WALK. AFTER TAKING ARTHRI-FLEX DURING A WEEK MORE OR LESS I WALK FREELY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE KNEE PAIN. I ALSO ADVISED THIS TABLETS TO MY FRIEND THAT WAS TAKING SOMETHING AGAINST KNEE PAIN ETOPAN DURING MANY YEARS.BUT ETOPAN HELPED ONLY FOR SOME HOURS.BUT WITH ARTHRI- FLEX SHE FORGOT ABOUT THE PAIN. I ALSO BOUGHT THESE TABLETS FOR OTHER FRIENDS AND FOR MI I CONTINUE BUYING THEM.

the best for Dashiell,

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

He is 150 lb 30 inches almost in height...so we have to take extra care of his hips...what the vet gave him was not that effective...Dashiell runs after the ball and we go on short hikes in the hills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »