EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$2.83

$3.99

Savings of: $1.16 (29% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Was this review helpful to you?

Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015

Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-2 of 2 total