EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.39

$3.99

Savings of: $0.60 (15% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
  • Note: No more than 6 bottles of vitamins is allowed for Korea Destinations

  • Reviews | English
    Sort By

    OK for price

    Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

    The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

    Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015

    Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Items 1-2 of 2 total