21st Century Health Care, Cal Mag Zinc + D, 90 Tablets

Good price

Posted by daiana on Sep 03, 2012

This pills are good. I use regularly the combination of calcium and magnesium, can not say that these pills are better than others. Instead price is much lower than the ones I can buy in stores, it is also the main reason I chose to order from here.

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Aug 05, 2013

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Good and cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

I take these to complement the amount of Calcium and Vit D of my daily multivitamins. I also use it because I take Chlorophyl capsules and its high copper concentration requires you to take Zinc. They have a nice smell too.