effective but huge!

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

Strong bones

Posted by Reviewer1444117 on Jul 19, 2010

My doctor had told me that most calcium pills don't include enough vitamin D, but this product does. I feel stronger taking it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2550261 on Jul 15, 2010

I like that it is easy to take and I only need one a day

One per day...AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3234181 on May 13, 2010

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

Calcium 1000 +D 90

Posted by Reviewer3072096 on Mar 16, 2010

This Calcium +D was difficult to find in this dose online or even in stores. iHerb had the best price. There was no problem at all with the delivery. I would recommend using them

Positive review

Posted by Reviewer2336697 on Mar 11, 2010

I like the higher dosages in one pill.

Affordable

Posted by Vronda on Mar 10, 2010

Can't beat the price for an all around effective product! My local pharmacy is selling it for almost three times the price. Delivery was very prompt too.

love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

doesn't make me feel nautious after i take one. they are kind of big, but have a coating that makes them east to swallow

Dr. Ordered

Posted by Reviewer1039624 on May 23, 2009

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

High Power

Posted by Reviewer2053835 on Jan 02, 2009

Big pills. Take with food and your tummy will be grateful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »