EASY to swallow!!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Apr 13, 2009

I have used another brand of Calcium from iherb, and decided to try this kind and it is fantastic. I can't take Calc carbonate, so I have to use the citrate, which means taking 3-4 pills a day. If you have ever taken one of those horse pills, you know what I am talking about. Trust me, these are so easy to take. Plus they are scored, so you could split them in half, but then they would have a ragged edge, which to me, would defeat the purpose. It's a HUGE bottle for a great price.

excellent calcium + D supplement

Posted by Reviewer1594703 on Aug 09, 2009

Have been taking this vitamin supplement for some time now. Calcium Citrate is the most beneficial form of calcium. also useful to take one tablet at night near to retirning time.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Oct 02, 2009

High quality ingredients--I can take these on an empty stomach with no problem and my doctor is impressed by the stability of my middle-aged bones.

Best Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2214737 on Jul 31, 2010

I highly rated this product because aside from the 21st Century brand, it is extremely difficult to find Calcium Citrate (the most absorbable calcium around) at an acceptable price. Usually it is extremely expensive. Not only is 21st Century the best value, your listing at iHerb.com is the very best on-line price for this product.

Researched

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Mar 25, 2010

Shipping was fast as always with iherb. Quality and value are SUPERB! This was a huge bottle of supplements. I'm in school at my later age and studying Biology and Aging for my Masters Degree in Gerontology. I have been learning quite a bit about my body and things that will not stop the aging process but reduce symptoms of aging. Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D and D3 are highly recommended as we age for good, strong bones.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012

taken with glucosamine to relieve pain in osteoarthritis, the effects become noticeable after 2 weeks of use, good buy

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3218858 on Jan 10, 2009

Best price and on time shipping...I will buy from iHerb.com again!

easy to swallow,tolerated well

Posted by Reviewer2183418 on Oct 18, 2009

I have found these tablets to be easy to swallow and my digestive system seems to tolerate it well. I like the price!

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 21, 2010

We love the large volume so we dont need to order as often.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by Reviewer3295483 on Oct 14, 2009

Important need for by pass Surgery

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »