Does what it's supposed to

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Sep 25, 2008

I buy this to help blood sugar levels. It works just fine and is a nice product for a good price.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by APO761 on May 18, 2012

Excellent product. I used to eat a lot of chocolate. I just could not live a day without it. And I continued to gain weight. Since I am taking chromium my need for the chocolate has disappeared. I want to eat much less, and I hope to lose weight. And another big plus of this product is its price. Do not worry, it works in spite of the fact that it is cheap. Thanks to iHerb.

This Supplement has a place in my 70 year old body.

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Feb 18, 2011

This brand of chromium picolinate is inexpensive and appears to be effective for me. Even orthopedists say that my body looks like that of a man 15 or so years younger. Be proactive. Use this product and increase your chances of avoiding expensive medicines with all-too-common side-effects.

A lot of pills!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Sweet now do not want!

economical

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 14, 2014

but full of fillers. Used to remove the cysts on the ovaries alongside magnesium citrate.

Neutral.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 11, 2013

Have been taking 2 tablets daily for a couple of months. However, my craving for sweets hasn't decreased, nor have I seen any significant effects on my weight. Also, the bottle is big for such a small amount of small tablets. Not environmentally-friendly. Will not repurchase.

super

Posted by Reviewer1237952 on Aug 27, 2014

No nasty fillers, I like it. Great product! I will buy it again.

Good item good price

Posted by 4722420069605364577 on Jul 21, 2015

My spouse takes this to increase his good cholesterol rate. It has worked well and there is a study which states that this will help. The pharmacist I worked with told me about it and my spouse's good cholesterol increased 10 points the first 3 months and has increased more since then. It was very low when he started and is now in the good range.

complemento de dieta, kilos y ansiead bajo control

Posted by BalkisMar on May 26, 2015

Estoy viendo muy Buenos resultados, pero no es milagroso, hace falta una rutina de ejercicios y dieta, no es mágia

still waiting for effect

Posted by OksanaM on Jul 27, 2012

i bought it in order to decrease my appetite for chocolates, still I feel no effect though I take it for 2 weeks already.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »