Does what it's supposed to

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Sep 25, 2008

I buy this to help blood sugar levels. It works just fine and is a nice product for a good price.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by APO761 on May 18, 2012

Excellent product. I used to eat a lot of chocolate. I just could not live a day without it. And I continued to gain weight. Since I am taking chromium my need for the chocolate has disappeared. I want to eat much less, and I hope to lose weight. And another big plus of this product is its price. Do not worry, it works in spite of the fact that it is cheap. Thanks to iHerb.

A lot of pills!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Sweet now do not want!

This Supplement has a place in my 70 year old body.

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Feb 18, 2011

This brand of chromium picolinate is inexpensive and appears to be effective for me. Even orthopedists say that my body looks like that of a man 15 or so years younger. Be proactive. Use this product and increase your chances of avoiding expensive medicines with all-too-common side-effects.

economical

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 14, 2014

but full of fillers. Used to remove the cysts on the ovaries alongside magnesium citrate.

Хром Пиколинат

Posted by 4967375229624188089 on Oct 24, 2013

Потрясающий продукт. В упаковке осталось таблеток 8, они очень маленькие. НО ЭФФЕКТ ПРОСТО ВОЛШЕБНЫЙ))) Я еще та сладкоежка. И представляете, я не хочу сладкого.Да я раньше без шоколадки день не могла прожить...А теперь даже в кофе сахар добавлять не хочется. Самой не верится! Но факт остается фактом!!!! Спасибо Iherb за такой продукт!!!

still waiting for effect

Posted by OksanaM on Jul 27, 2012

i bought it in order to decrease my appetite for chocolates, still I feel no effect though I take it for 2 weeks already.

neither here no there

Posted by Reviewer1533540 on Sep 23, 2012

taken it for about a month now and haven't noticed much difference if any.

Neutral.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 11, 2013

Have been taking 2 tablets daily for a couple of months. However, my craving for sweets hasn't decreased, nor have I seen any significant effects on my weight. Also, the bottle is big for such a small amount of small tablets. Not environmentally-friendly. Will not repurchase.

Sugar demon

Posted by Reviewer2458410 on Jun 19, 2013

Having a dreadful sweet tooth, I found the effects of this supplement fantastic. It took approximately 10 days for the full effects to come into being, but since then I have found the need for sweet foods to be less and less. My weight is coming down, and my skin is looking great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »