Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 06, 2015

Trusted brand will defintely buy it again.

feel better

Posted by Reviewer3024026 on Jun 20, 2009

I have mild diabetes and my sugar levels are better since taking this.

cinnamon really works for type 2 diabetis

Posted by Reviewer3022228 on Feb 27, 2010

I orderd cinnamon for my husband who is type 2 diabetic. So far he has taken two a day and he has now lessen taking his inslan way down . Im sold on the cinnamon for diabetics. but befoe you stop taking an drugs talk with your doctor first . But im telling yea this worked for my husband and hes doing great .and he said he has more enegery and feels a whole lot betten now after taking cinnamon .who would have thought this is the answer for diabetics and here in our kitches the whole time.Im sold 100% on cinnamon .do your reasurch on cinnamon, then you will know just i have found cinnamon rellay does work . Good Luck and get your cinnamon ,and do the reasurch.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Feb 17, 2011

Will let you know when blood works come back... Also not sure about taking so much of the cassia bark, since cassia is known to be toxic in large amouts

vinczenenagy@yahoo.com

Posted by 5133394500129550735 on Dec 03, 2013

Elégedett vagyok.

Good product with versatile usage

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Sep 05, 2015

I love Cinnamon as much as i love chocolates. I purchase this for my other beauty needs. I used this for my body & lips scrub, moisturiser as well as in my cooking! Love, love this affordable product from 21st Century Health Care. Will certainly purchase this again. iHerb too carries wide rage of product that makes me goes insane all the time. Love buying from iHerb!

Helps to balance blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Jun 21, 2014

My doctor told me, that I should take cinnamon for my blood sugar. I've been taking these many months and they are helping.

Dodging the Diabetic Bullet

Posted by Reviewer1202469 on Dec 15, 2014

My fasting glucose level was up to 110, so I was pre-diabetic. (Pre-Diabetic is between 100 and 125) My Doctor was having a fit. I started taking this brand of Cinnamon and the next time I had my blood work done, my fasting glucose level was down to 94 and I am no longer pre-diabetic! I am thrilled! Now I am looking in to the benefits of Cinnamon & Honey taken daily, which is supposed to help a number of health issues. I will write another review with my findings.

prostate psi

Posted by Reviewer2058237 on Jun 15, 2016

it keeps my prostate psi... on natural statement.it is real goot

CINNAMON, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3258135 on Dec 01, 2008

CINNAMON IS GREAT FOR YOU AND THIS IS THE PLACE TO BUY IT....BEST PRICES EVER!!! BARBARA

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »