Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1497263 on Jan 31, 2011

I believe that the boost this product offered to my immune system helped me to finally kick a long time virus. Awesome!

My favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1819064 on May 23, 2010

I love it- it makes wonders at the beginning of flu or cold. It smells very nice...

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1225537 on Mar 07, 2012

I've been using colostrum for about 10 yrs. I've tried many different kinds some very expensive, this product is just as good as the expensive ones it's a great product I use it for many different things, from healing cold sores very fast, any kind of skin problem it's also great for you immune system go read about what it does for you you'll be amazed.

My Dog is Definitely Better with this Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

Note: Works best if you break open the capsule and pour the powdery contents into some wet food, tuna, or yogurt. There's NO DOUBT, my 11-year old Lab mix feels better all-around when I consistently give him this product -- He also looks more 'baby-faced' and youthful -- maybe that's just because he feels better. I just wish I'd started giving this to him years ago. I wouldn't dream of giving him any of those toxic meds from the vet.

i use it for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1323567 on Apr 13, 2011

so far this is the only immunity support product my daughter would take. I mix the capsule content with her breakfast cereals or porridge.

Excellent Quality

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 26, 2013

Excellent supplements that I trust for years.

colostrum for all

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011

I am very pleased with this product, well trained immunity and accidental disease, mitigates the course of illness.

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2361776 on Feb 26, 2011

I like this product!It make my immune system more strong and I feel more energetic!Great product!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Sep 24, 2010

very nice

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 31, 2012

I have to admit this product has helped me in the treatment and prevention of various diseases. From when I started this treatment, I realized an effective improvement. Among the possible beneficial effects that I can mention are: 1st: Episodes rhinitis practically no longer exists; 2: I did not realize more nasal congestion (that tormented me all the time) 3: I realize marked improvement on resistance immunologically because before many sick people around me and I was sick like today do not have that problem anymore. Only early stages of flu or cold, and then disappear. Definitely love it for the rest of my life. AWESOME!!