Ash

Posted by 5236472735055455494 on Apr 09, 2016

good

Reasonable price and nice product

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on Apr 03, 2016

I like liquid D-vitamin more, but that is also proper product.

No sé...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

No sé si lo compré o lo probé en un "Trial", seguramente esto último y seguramente por algún motivo que no recuerdo. Lo de siempre: "Las vitaminas no solucionan problemas que no sean ocasionados por las carencias de ellas mismas". Si las tomé no lo recuerdo: ni cuándo, ni cómo, ni por qué xD

Proper vitamin D

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

A good dose of vitamin D. 5000 IU can be too much for some people, especially those of us who take fish oil daily (which already contains quite a bit of vitamin D), which is why this 1000 IU dose is more suitable for some of us.

bones

Posted by 5525008844220097202 on Dec 29, 2015

good

Beautiful nails!

Posted by zoezhang on Dec 26, 2015

I am very happy with these gelatin capsules and already see improvement in the strength of my nails. The package arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks:)

help full.

Posted by 5677903127335373433 on Dec 15, 2015

Good

Not The Best One I Guess

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I give the product only two stars because I think that there are many other better vitamin D products available at iHerb. Usually vitamin D products do not need any magnesiumsterate and they are in oil capsules for better absorption. 1,000 IU = 25 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good price and good product

Posted by Reviewer2064756 on Nov 20, 2015

I have been taking this brand of vitamin c for years and I have never found a better deal.

ok i guess

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Have tried these vitamins for a while, but I can't experience any difference.