• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Works great for minor hot flahes!

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Apr 26, 2009

My DOCTOR recommended I take DHEA in a low, divided dose (25mg 2x a day). I have low testosterone caused by long-term pain medication usage. I'm only 41 but was having hot flashes and the sweats so bad. (Both men and women have testosterone and estrogen, but obviously have differing levels of each.) My doctor explained to me that DHEA acts as a precursor to testosterone- the mother hormone. My body is then able to produce the proper levels of testosterone and estrogen naturally from the DHEA. This is NOT medical advice! But I will tell you that my hot flashes and sweats are gone! My menopausal friend takes it too and swears by it! This brand works well for me and is a great price.

Dr. Tawil

Posted by Reviewer2962659 on Sep 28, 2008

It is as good as expensive labels

Low potency

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Sep 01, 2014

Based on using other DHEA products and having my blood levels measured, this is a much lower potency product than the 25 mg label indicates. Either it contains considerably less in reality, or it doesn't get absorbed. I'd say it's equivalent to maybe 10-15 mg of quality DHEA.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 16, 2010

I'm taking this (25 mg at night) along with Natural Factor's Panax Ginseng and Ginko Biloba for a sexual boost at age 60. It is working. Without the Ginseng, I get a bit edgy on DHEA. It appears to be helpful in converting it to Testosterone. I think this is very good DHEA.

Side effect of acne

Posted by Reviewer1947919 on Dec 21, 2012

A friend is a strong believer in DHEA so I started taking it. I am 50-something and it took me a while to realize the acne that appeared on my face and neck was from DHEA. I didn't make the association as first, but when I stopped the DHEA my face returned to normal. When I did an internet search on DHEA, I discovered acne is a side effect. Sadly I won't continue for this reason and thought I should let others know.

21st Century Health Care, DHEA 25 mg. 90 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Mar 08, 2009

I really like this one. I can feel the advantage.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1027346 on May 02, 2010

A nice product, and I can tell it's potent--I started noticing considerable differences in mood and "energetic feelings" within two weeks of taking this. Downside: Most DHEAs make my facial skin super oily (I'm female)...this one included. Just a side effect of DHEA, I believe, so I can't put-down this product because of it!

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 12, 2011

I have used this product for years. Affordable and reliable.

good product