Tammi

Posted by 5591599604911255055 on Apr 28, 2015

I love this product. The aches and pains subside in a very short time. An added bonus being that it taste so awesome. Thank you Iherb for making my life so easy.

Good product

Posted by 5470896828367526069 on Feb 23, 2014

Good product. Purchased for my sister for her knee problems. It helped her tremendously and the raspberry taste was delicious.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 5608062026525539781 on Feb 11, 2014

My Mom who is 81 years young has been taking this product for years for her knee. She could hardly walk without this! I was still a skeptic and never tried it until recently. I was having a lot of back pain due to slight curvatures in my spine. I took it on an empty stomach and 10 mins later 70% of my pain was gone. I was shocked! I have taken it every morning since then and even my chiropractor noticed the difference in me. One morning I forgot to take it, got to work and had to turn around and go home and get it, the pain was too much. I love this stuff!

GREAT

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Aug 08, 2013

3rd time purchasing this, great results yielded. Best part, its price!!!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1755303 on Feb 02, 2012

Some of these taste like cough syrup, but this brand was not bad at all.

awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer3283082 on Dec 25, 2011

Next time I will order tablets, because it taste like medicine

Flavor issue

Posted by Reviewer1583044 on Jan 31, 2011

I have not tried other liquid glucosamine/chondroitin supplements, so I have nothing to compare to. But the flavor was just too much for me to continue taking this product. It was sweet raspberry and a salty flavor. I tried mixing with juice, worse. It isn't horrible, but not something I could see myself taking daily.

tastes ok...

Posted by Reviewer2100312 on Feb 22, 2010

for the first few times, then it just gets (literally) hard to swallow. I think I'll get the caplets next time!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3279301 on Feb 04, 2010

My husband had taken the Zand liquid glucosamine. When that became unavailable he tried this brand. He likes it! Tastes good and eases his aching joints.

Liquid convenient

Posted by Reviewer2342829 on Nov 08, 2009

This product is very good. It is easier than taking the very large tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »