Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on Aug 14, 2009

I was amazed! I took an ounce of this last evening. When I woke up, I felt GREAT! Nothing hurt. I didn't feel sore. It felt like I was a teenager again. In fact, I took off for a brisk walk first thing this morning. The raspberry taste wasn't bad either. This is the first Glucosamine/Chondroitin I have taken that actually didn't taste disgusting. It isn't real thick in texture either. I feel like I have found the fountain of youth with this stuff!

Great tasting Works well

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Oct 12, 2008

I bought this product for sore knees and hands. It took about 3 weeks to take effect but works great!!! Will buy again. Great price, great taste, great product!

GREAT

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Aug 08, 2013

3rd time purchasing this, great results yielded. Best part, its price!!!

Amazing Product!

Posted by 5608062026525539781 on Feb 11, 2014

My Mom who is 81 years young has been taking this product for years for her knee. She could hardly walk without this! I was still a skeptic and never tried it until recently. I was having a lot of back pain due to slight curvatures in my spine. I took it on an empty stomach and 10 mins later 70% of my pain was gone. I was shocked! I have taken it every morning since then and even my chiropractor noticed the difference in me. One morning I forgot to take it, got to work and had to turn around and go home and get it, the pain was too much. I love this stuff!

Tammi

Posted by 5591599604911255055 on Apr 28, 2015

I love this product. The aches and pains subside in a very short time. An added bonus being that it taste so awesome. Thank you Iherb for making my life so easy.

For those who don't swallow pills....

Posted by Reviewer2860164 on Jan 13, 2009

This is the best tasting liquid glucosamine I have tasted. I have tried many and will continue to purchase this one.

Liquid convenient

Posted by Reviewer2342829 on Nov 08, 2009

This product is very good. It is easier than taking the very large tablets.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3279301 on Feb 04, 2010

My husband had taken the Zand liquid glucosamine. When that became unavailable he tried this brand. He likes it! Tastes good and eases his aching joints.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1755303 on Feb 02, 2012

Some of these taste like cough syrup, but this brand was not bad at all.