21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine 250 mg Chondroitin 200 mg, Original Formula, 200 (Easy Swallow) Capsules

rating 21st century glucosamine/chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1266887 From Virginia on Sep 11, 2009

several years i was having pain in my left knee, difficulty and pain walking...I tried your product, pain persisted, i kept on taking capsules, after a few weeks, pain went away, kept on taking them, and today I am still taking them, to support joint protection from pain..

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2547541 From Oregon on Mar 01, 2010

This was exactly what I was looking for as a supplement for my dog. She has severe allergies, but has responded very well to this product. Price was right and service was quick!

good prize

Posted by Reviewer2380750 From Estonia on Apr 05, 2012

Good prize, hope it works!

Good product, I feel that it works! Easy swallow.

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Aug 13, 2013

I like it. After taking it for about 2 weeks I feel myself better and it really works for me. Also the size of capsule was important for me because usually it is hard to swallow capsules for me. I am absolutely satisfied. Thank you!

didn't try it yet