21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine 750 Chondroitin 600, Triple Strength, 300 Tablets

Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1492280 on Oct 31, 2011

Great product! Didn't take long to feel improvement. My husband and I both take them and he says he can feel when he forgets a day or two. I started taking them cause my Orthopedic Surgeon recommended them after I had surgery on my knees. They definitely work.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3125428 on May 07, 2013

It didn't take so long to feel the benefits. The simple practice of swiming used to give me pain on my knees. I don't fell that pain anymore. Other thing is that this product has more concentration of Glucosamine and Chondroitin than other brands. The only cons is that you must take it with food because it can disarange your digestive system but just at the beginning of administration.

ok

Posted by 5027040495932117557 on Oct 11, 2013

due to the use of this product, the pain in my knee has disappeared.

Not bad