10% Off Orders Over $40!

21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine 750 mg Chondroitin 600 mg, Triple Strength, 150 (Easy Swallow) Tablets

Glucosamine

Posted by 5743262913561731905 on May 21, 2014

Upgrade & Bght the 750mg of glucosamine instead of 250mg. Super good vit for me!

Too big

Posted by 5542274494635803263 on Nov 20, 2013

We bought this supplement because we read: "Easy to swallow". When we saw it, we were taken aback by the size of the tablets. They are very big! My husband has a small throat, so it is torturing for him to swallow such a big tablet. I think, we must try to find another brand or buy capsules instead of tablets. As for the composition of the tablet, we like it, because it has triple strength, so we don't have to take a lot, just 2 per day. So far my husband has no pain. I think it is a good product.