Avoid RED DYE #40 !!!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2014

There is no excuse for putting a known health hazard (red dye #40) in an otherwise healthy product. Who needs a pink tint in a tablet anyway? I have always been suspicious of this company and this confirms that they aren't really concerned about health. Luckily this was offered as a free sample, as it went straight to the garbage.

Nail care

Posted by 5566906624425106482 on Jul 20, 2012

I have never used a product that has changed the appearance of my nails so quickly. I have only been taking this product for a few weeks and already my nails are growing from flaky, cracked, broken appearance to shiny, smooth and strong. Greta value for money too!!!!!!

great

Posted by EkaterinaBond on Mar 22, 2012

nice product for a nice price for 10 days - hair loss is much smaller, nails stronger than steel, does not exfoliate.

Not good

Posted by klinacz on Dec 24, 2014

Although the price is just 5$ but we get additionally maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, artificial colors (carmine, FD&C red #40), it surely cannot be good for our health. Amounts of good nutrients is low, and it could be an okay low-dose multivitamin only if it wouldn't contain any of above listed ingredients.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Aug 21, 2012

It is really helping my skin - my acne is almoust gone in 2 weeks of taking this! Nails are stronger as well, will definately order again!

Great!

Posted by oksana on Dec 03, 2011

Great! I really like how my skin has changed the face - it has become clearer, acne gone. Hair loss is much smaller nails stronger than steel, does not exfoliate. This is my deal, I will order more!

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

Good choice on reasonable price.

Love it

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on Jan 15, 2016

It's a good product that does awesome goodness for my hair. I have been taking it for a while and love it. Now if they would just not put that PINK colouring on it. It would be GREAT!

OK product

Posted by sylwiakeller on Jan 30, 2014

I honestly did not see much difference in my skin's appearance, neither in hair or nails. However, it is a really good value for the price and I think that if I used it for another few months I would probably see an improvement.

Great product for a good price

Posted by 5124943627809724456 on Dec 04, 2013

My skin is not as dry as it used to be and I can really feel the difference. My hair is not as oily as it used to be either. Nails grows faster too