Pretty good

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 06, 2014

I have tried quite a few natural deodorants, I prefer them. I don't use regular deodorant. Some of them work better than others. I usually have to reapply at least once per day. This one works okay for me when I go running, but the scent is strong (kind of masculine), so I don't wear it as an every day deodorant. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Efecto dura 6 horas.

Posted by 5191637149229580858 on Oct 24, 2014

Hay que reaplicar durante el día ya que abandona a mitad de jornada.

Did not work for me and my son

Posted by 5665121356823500686 on Sep 02, 2014

This does not hold for me and my 15 year old son but it works for my 10year old niece

Not that efficient

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

I tried it during summer and I don't recommend it when it's hot outside, I don't sweat that much but still I have sensitive underarm skin and it's really hard for me to find a deodorant that fits. This one didn't at all, since it's kind of agressive in it's composition it made me smell even more than when not wearing it. It is easy to apply and feels nice on the skin though, the smell is really fresh and a bit masculine, but pleasant. The price is also very competitive so I would recommend it but not for sensitive armpits.

Fair product

Posted by 5343858378748208332 on Jul 10, 2014

It has a citrus-icy smell to it which I like. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't really do much for me. It doesn't last as long as I would have liked. It's good that it's natural and all that, but when it doesn't do what I expect it do, which my "un-natural" deodorant do, then I honestly doesn't see the point of buying it.

Didn't work good

Posted by AnaStacy on Jun 01, 2014

I tried this one and it didn't work so good. After few hours i felt a slight smell of sweat... And also the smell of the deodorant itself is not so pleasant. I will not buy it again.