love it

Posted by 4688142607616781007 on Mar 29, 2016

Finally found aluminium free deodorant and for me it lasts the whole day👏

It works

Posted by 5194111206873400526 on Mar 28, 2016

Good deodorant, does the job, smells nice, but not overpowering, doesn't leave white stains on the clothes

Good value for money

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

My husband uses this. Smells nice and lasts a long time

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Best natural deodorant stick (without aluminium)

Posted by 5575280072883213943 on Jan 20, 2016

This deodorant is the best natural deodorant I ever tried. Works even when I go to the gym. Apply a nice layer and you're good to go.

love it!

Posted by 5360118494245578719 on Dec 03, 2015

No smell, very strong and stays for long hours. I work physically so that was my test. Great product! Will continue ordering it for myself, family and friends.

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

Great!!

Posted by kircherry on Jun 30, 2015

I bought this for my boyfriend, because I didn't let him use deodorants with aluminum and other toxic anymore. He uses this everyday and it has lasted for a long time! I also love the scent of this deodorant, which is great hehe <3 The scent is very fresh, citrusy and in my opinion very good scent for a guy! I've already bought a ton of these in storage for my bf hehe! I highly recommend!

The only deodorant I can use

Posted by 4743284609103724990 on Mar 16, 2015

This is the only deodorant I can use without getting rash. Even Tom's doesn't work for me. Smells really good, too. I *do* have to reapply it every 12hrs, though.

Great Smelling Deodorant! Works Great Too! Nice Price Too.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this deodorant! It has a very FRESH clean scent. I suppose most people would say it has a manly scent but I'm a woman and I use it myself because I love the smell! It's also nice to know that you are getting the ultimate protection in this high performance formula product. You can also feel good about using this product since it has no aluminum, parabens, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides. This is a big tube at an excellent price, very affordable! It uses natural ingredients like botanical lichen to inhibit odor causing bacteria.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »