No odour, very efficient and last quite long for a stick deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on Jan 30, 2014

My daughter has autism and our home has to be free of all chemicals and unnatural substances that can harm her. I have been looking for a deodorant that is good to her but also efficient and this is our best choice. She has just a teenager in puberty and something that works well and smells great - and is not harmful - is so significant!

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1143915 on Aug 25, 2012

has kinda icy citrus smell, if you like ck one, you like this one as well :) smell does not last all day and its not overpowering. Does the trick and I like the fact there´s no aluminium added. Big size and very affordable price.

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

Like it, keep it!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014

Fresh, clean, long lasting and does a very good job for a very good price. Non sticky, no stains on your clothes. Keeps you fresh even when doing crossfit :) Will reorder for sure!

Natural

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

Natural ingredients. Smells subtle. For MEN!

Excellent product - Excelente produto

Posted by 4822424189797441818 on Apr 22, 2014

I'm using for some time now this deodorant, and I like it, because besides being natural which is what led me to use it, also has a great fragrance. I really like this deodorant. Estou usando já há algum tempo este desodorante, e estou gostando, pois além de ser natural que é o que me levou a usá-lo, também tem uma ótima fragrância. Gosto muito deste desodorante.

Great Smelling Deodorant! Works Great Too! Nice Price Too.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this deodorant! It has a very FRESH clean scent. I suppose most people would say it has a manly scent but I'm a woman and I use it myself because I love the smell! It's also nice to know that you are getting the ultimate protection in this high performance formula product. You can also feel good about using this product since it has no aluminum, parabens, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides. This is a big tube at an excellent price, very affordable! It uses natural ingredients like botanical lichen to inhibit odor causing bacteria.

Sport natural Deodorant

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality! Highly recommended, thanks:-)

Good aluminium free deodorant.

Posted by 5326943429062627849 on Sep 12, 2013

This product seems to be really good but haven't put to the test yet.

Not greasy and smells great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Nov 03, 2013

Goes on smooth, nice scent, and works great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »