21st Century Health Care, Herbal Clear Naturally!, Sport Natural Deodorant, Clear Sport, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1143915 on Aug 25, 2012

has kinda icy citrus smell, if you like ck one, you like this one as well :) smell does not last all day and its not overpowering. Does the trick and I like the fact there´s no aluminium added. Big size and very affordable price.

No odour, very efficient and last quite long for a stick deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on Jan 30, 2014

My daughter has autism and our home has to be free of all chemicals and unnatural substances that can harm her. I have been looking for a deodorant that is good to her but also efficient and this is our best choice. She has just a teenager in puberty and something that works well and smells great - and is not harmful - is so significant!

Sport Natural Deodorant

Posted by 5510585347150032720 on Feb 20, 2014

Very good! Recommend to all.

So far, I love it!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014

I'm been using for years Toms and didn't protect me at all, I had to used it 3-4 times daily to avoid odors. I just tried this one and is great, it protects me all day long. Also, I don't get the after shave rash that I get with the other ones.

Like it, keep it!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014

Fresh, clean, long lasting and does a very good job for a very good price. Non sticky, no stains on your clothes. Keeps you fresh even when doing crossfit :) Will reorder for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »