July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Cranraspberry, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Reviews 1-star

Too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1654114 on Apr 13, 2010

I got terrible cramps, I don't know if I want to keep on using it. I only use it two times, and I was in the restroom all the time! It smells really strong, I put it inside of 2 zip-bags and my hole kitchen smells like tea.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 15, 2012

This tea gives me dihorrea, makes me nausious to the point i decided to have a pregnancy test done and makes my stomace ace, all this without any weightloss what so ever.

I hate it!

Posted by Reviewer1493144 on Mar 15, 2012

It tastes like heck, and I didn't lose weight!

Will not buy again

Posted by 5228035990486897618 on Feb 24, 2013

I normally don't have any abdominal or digestive problems, but just one cup of this tea gave me horrible stomach pain and diarreah for over 30 hours. I tried it again a week later to make sure it wasn't caused by a stomach bug or something I ate, and the same thing happen. I threw the rest of the tea out.

...

Posted by Adamantix on May 02, 2012

I never received my order, so I can't review something for which I paid, but never got the chance to try.