21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Cranraspberry, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1648879 on Sep 03, 2009

I have had a slow bowel for many years. I have tried high fiber diets, prescription drugs and have even resorted to another tea that gave me severe cramping and had me in the bathroom for hours. This tea works great and is very mild.

Just what I expected :D

Posted by Reviewer2598116 on Sep 16, 2009

I had tried this product 3 years ago and loved it, but I couldn't find it in any stores where I live, so I looked for it online, and I found it, and I'm taking it again... :D

21st Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer1174552 on Dec 04, 2009

this tea is tasty and it keeps you from feeling bloated and heavy after a meal. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.

great slimming tea ever!

Posted by Reviewer1851501 on Jan 08, 2011

It works. amazingly.

21st Century Health Care Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer3079525 on Mar 02, 2010

This has beem a very effective solution to my constipation problem--and it tastes good!