Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1104954 on May 12, 2011

Thanks for the prompt sevice in processing my order. It arrived in a timely manner and I have enjoyed this product for many years and it truly was joyful for me to find this product offered by your company. I am a customer for life. Thanks for your help and great service.

Ukraine

Posted by 5620940400751971513 on Mar 18, 2015

Very tasty

happy customer

Posted by 4844452855887427399 on Jun 23, 2012

I really like this tea, the taste of it is great. I`ve lost some weight in the first week, like 3 pounds :) BTW, be sure you have a bathoom near you :))

Very good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on May 30, 2014

It`s very good for these people who has problem digestion,i get a lot of help from this tea .

herbal slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer1279378 on Feb 28, 2012

Great, as always, many thanks.

21st Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer1174552 on Dec 04, 2009

this tea is tasty and it keeps you from feeling bloated and heavy after a meal. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.

si quieres ir al banco con un laxante natural

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

al final no deja de ser un laxante con los efectos propios, yo lo tomaba en la noche y a la mañana iba al banco pero en forma "liquida" no me gustaron por lo agresivo que es... pero... para un momento puntual que tengas días sin ir al banco... puede servir, no para usar habitualmente, puede causar problemas a los intestinos.

slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer1351038 on Aug 18, 2009

excellent product fast results

Cranraspberry Herbal Tea

Posted by Reviewer1000580 on Apr 22, 2010

I love the taste of the Cranraspberry Tea. I wish I could find some more of the peach/mango(I think it was mango with the peach). It was some the best tasting tea I have had the pleasure of drinking. I've searched stores in my city and surrounding cities to no avail.

Canraspberry Tea refreshing, healthy way to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1418192 on Mar 06, 2010

The slimming teas really work. There are no drugs or harmful ingredients. Pleasant taste, refreshing either hot or cold.