Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I take this is the evening around 6pm so it doesn't surprise me in the later morning. My first couple nights I used as directed & it was still a little strong. But what I do like is that its not as harsh as a laxative & does not cause those nasty cramps. The taste is ok.. not yummy like I expected, but I'm not complaining b/c it works.

loved this product

Posted by Reviewer3272450 on Dec 12, 2011

this product helped me

Good result

Posted by eka422 on Nov 19, 2011

Tasty and effectively.

it make me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1016167 on Oct 28, 2011

almost my stomach is empty. feel so healthy and thin.

doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

bought this because I thought it would be a good cranberry raspberry tea with the added bonus of being slimming, but did not read the ingredients closely enough... it is just flavored with cranberry and raspberry, and it is very faint. mainly tastes like gross herbs. did not take it long enough to see the effects because the taste is so bad

ok

Posted by Reviewer1197518 on Sep 06, 2011

very good tea

what a strong tea...

Posted by Reviewer2135885 on Jul 20, 2011

this tea cause me cramps and diarrhea, I think its because senna leaves,one of their ingeredients.well, at least if you plan to drink this, its the best when you are stay at home, not when you're on the car or vacation, because you really need the bathroom when the cramps come. I just drink this when I eat too much, too strong for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1964288 on Jul 19, 2011

I think it's good product

strong effect - use with caution!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I use it about once a week (brew only 1 minute) to do a thorough cleaning, or if I've eaten something that needs help digesting :) I would recommend to use with caution : the first time I used it I only brewed it for 2 (TWO) minutes, drank at around 7pm, and the next morning at 7am I was woken up with strong "poo cramps" and had to go to the bathroom to empty out at least 4 times. So it's definitely effective in emptying out your system, but I would start with just 1 minute of brewing, it still works very well... and in my experience it takes about 12 hours to take effect, so plan on being near a bathroom and I would recommend NO coffee or tea the next morning till it's worked its way through your system!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2780105 on Jun 30, 2011

Overall it is a good product