10% Off Orders Over $40!

21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Green Tea, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Reviews 1-star

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 15, 2012

This tea gives me dihorrea, makes me nausious to the point i decided to have a pregnancy test done and makes my stomace ace, all this without any weightloss what so ever.

Not What I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1354335 on Jun 13, 2012

I tried this product based on all of the glowing reviews but I was very disappointed :( I love Green Tea in all varieties but this one doesn't taste like tea at all, it tastes like LIME. I've never had a tea with a lime flavor and it was foul. I had one bag and the rest of the box is sitting in my cabinet, I don't want to waste it but everyone I've offered it to (with the explanation of the lime) has turned their nose up. I wish they made another caffeinated flavor, minus the lime!

Posted by ilutajakstus on Apr 11, 2013

Bad taste and very big pain in stomac