21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Green Tea, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Reviews 2-star

Works well, but tastes awful!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I ordered four of these thinking I'd like it, cause I usually really like green tea. Well, let's just say that this doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried before - it tastes awful! I'm not trying to exaggerate at all, it literally tastes so bad it almost makes me gag. I think it works well though, so I force myself to drink it every now and then. If I were to buy this again, I'd definitely go for another flavor.

Problem Item

Posted by Reviewer2508881 on Mar 31, 2010

I bought the item for my parents. They told me that the bags broke if you put the bag in the cup and ran the water over it. I tried placing the water in the cup then adding the bag and stirring just a bit. The bag still leaked leaving tea leaves in the water. The tea works but I'm not a fan of floating tea leaves.

not bad