Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Honey-Lemon, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tasty Honey Lemon Tea!

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013

It is nice that 21st Century's Herbal Slimming Tea is a blend of 100% natural herbs. It is a light, delicious caffeine free beverage that contributes to weight loss. This all natural herbal tea offers a rich, satisfying taste in hot or iced tea and provides slimming and digestive benefits that may be enjoyed after every meal. The cost of this tea is certainly very reasonable also! PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Love this

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2230197 on Jul 23, 2010

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2991753 on Jun 04, 2009

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

HERBAL SLIMMING TEA, HONEY-LEMON

Posted by Reviewer2365202 on Aug 10, 2009

I DRINK A CUP OF THIS TEA EVERY NIGHT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I HAVE REGULAR BM'S. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THE TEA. THE FLAVOR IS WONDERFUL, TOO. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, AND I KNOW I AM MORE HEALTHY THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL TEA.

slimming tea