it works but doesn't taste good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2199449 on Dec 12, 2011

12 hours later after I drink, I go to bathroom several times with a little abdominal pain.

Great help

Posted by Reviewer2407933 on Feb 06, 2012

Great help after overeating. Acts like laxative. I would not advise use it everyday.

It works!

Posted by beautybymissl on Jun 13, 2014

This stuff works and tastes good! In May I had lot of parties to attend and so my eating habits weren´t the healthiest during this time, but probably thanks to this tea I managed to even lose 1-2kg! Yay! The only negative thing I noticed was that when I drank this tea for the first times then I got this stomach pain. It didn´t last long - about 10 minutes or so, but was still it was not very pleasant.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1391665 on Apr 02, 2011

useful product works

Tea

Posted by Reviewer2265876 on Jul 05, 2011

This tea doesn't taste the best in the world, but it is great for keeping regular. I told my Doctor I was dringing it and he had no problem with it.

poopy tea

Posted by Reviewer1287225 on Jan 30, 2011

It is pretty much a very effective laxative

TOILET TEA

Posted by Reviewer1977449 on May 07, 2011

I just received this product yesterday, and tried it last night for the first time. Like others, the tea bag broke open as I was steeping it, but I strained all of the tea leaves out of the water. It was about 11pm. By 7am this morning, I was running to the bathroom and made several more trips for about 5 more hours. Crampy stomach. Honestly, I thought I had the stomach flu until I remembered drinking this tea the night before. I can think of better ways to loose weight.

maybe

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011

it makes me dizzy. tastes horrible! I've tried several times but just can't drink it

wont by again

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

tastes disguisting!

works like a charm

Posted by 5669701761320539597 on Jul 04, 2012

I have a history of constipation and I've tried all sorts of things to flush out my system. A couple hours after drinking the tea my stomach does feel slightly uncomfortable, but the tea does the job. I haven't weighed myself recently so I can't say for sure if it helped me slim down, but my stomach is definitely flatter.