Too "hard" for me

Posted by potiholic on Mar 19, 2016

I have troubles with iron supplements and my digestion. I'm need them but i only admit iron for food, and i'd need 100 mg every day because i have disease for years.That's why i try with soft and gentle iron supplements, to be taken as often and i resist. This one was too hard for me ( 1 pill a day, i didn´t resist ). Stomachache and colon pain, as usual with iron pills.

Outstanding value

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

Here in NZ, I buy a 30 pack of 18mg iron tablets for $9.90. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw these; 80 more tablets with a third more iron - and for less than half the price. I'll be buying all my vitamins from iHerb from now on, we get so ripped off down here! Please click my username for more product reviews.

Iron supplements

Posted by 4746252029476503497 on Jan 13, 2016

I've suffered from low energy and low iron levels my whole life, despite dietary changes. After conducting some research on the Cochrane Library and figuring out that iron supplements had been scientifically proven to help, I purchased these. The price is good and I intend to repurchase, did not have the side effects of constipation thankfully.

Great

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Mar 28, 2015

I've been using them for a long time, they're great!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2914526 on Mar 17, 2015

I use this every day.

Really cheap iron

Posted by enidsera on Oct 12, 2014

Really cheap compared to most brands, however I didn't like that it was a tablet instead of a capsule form. There is a slight bitter taste.

ok, I guess

Posted by 5688723263597025168 on Sep 11, 2014

I have iron deficiency, so I take one of this daily (or the other form - the slow release one). I can't say if it is working or not, I suppose it should...

A good iron product.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014

This is a good product, fairly sensitive for stomach. No downsides whatsoever.

It's a little hard to make claims about how well vitamins work

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014

I mean, we are just consumers, not laboratories. However, I personally find that taking Iron supplements stops me from feeling lethargic during the day. 27mg is more than enough of a supplement for someone who consumes red meat in their diet, and the tablets are smooth-coated and small for easy swallowing. Also, at $3 for 110 tablets, this is a bargain.

Goood