great product

Posted by 5344866375508963812 on Feb 21, 2016

best value for price so far.

Good product, good value

Posted by 4809674009792116724 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been taking Lycopene daily for more than a decade and iHerb offers a very high strength product at a very good price.

Contains artificial colors.

Posted by 5488110309608621229 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought it, but i did not use it after i saw it contains artificial colors (FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1).

Beware of artificial colors!

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Oct 28, 2015

I was very disappointed to find out that this product contains artificial colors. It is totally needless. In the future, I will order higher quality products.

Good

Posted by 5713922263463668843 on Apr 22, 2015

Good for your health

Very Helpful to Prostate Health

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Dec 22, 2014

I have minor inflammation in my prostate, and occasionally feeling pain on it. Since I have taken this product 2 months ago, the pain seems to be much relieved and it happened less frequently. I used saw palmetto before but not as effective as lycopene. It really works for me. Though I understand the Lyco-o-mato lycopene may be even better, because it contains a complete nutrition from tomato. The synergy effect can enhance the overall health benefit. However, given its low price and high concentration (25mg), it is still a high value product worth to buy. I suggest everyone who have prostate problems shall take lycopene (plus fresh tomato too). It even helps those who already have prostate cancer, numerous experiments confirmed that it has anti-cancer capability and can slow down the growth of PSA.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2947484 on Sep 14, 2014

I bought them for my father-in-law as his PSA results are increasing month by month. His doctor gave him nothing, so I bought him this product hoping the PSA value after three months will be ok. I asked him to have three times a day with each meal.

Good for husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I bought it for my husband and it's really cheap. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

best value for any Lycopene supplement I have ever seen Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really Perfect