21st Century Health Care, Lycopene, Maximum Strength, 25 mg, 60 Tablets

Best Lycopene

Posted by Reviewer2063209 From Massachusetts on Sep 15, 2007

Simply the most potent, and best value for any Lycopene supplement I have ever seen. I do hope they never go out of business.

Lycopene Tablets

Posted by 5143716688954664704 on Sep 06, 2013

These tablets have worked fantastic for my husband who was always going to the toilet every hour. He now finds that he is a more normal visitor to the toilet. He is now on his second bottle and that is why we ordered 3 bottles to keep him stocked for longer. Thank you iherb for your fantastic service twice now and we will be back.

Strong and very affordable

Posted by naturellen From Finland on Jul 14, 2009

I used this product to safe-guard my skin from burning when vacationing in a beach resort. Worked very well.

tc

Posted by Reviewer2679594 From Australia on Oct 29, 2008

Not as good as the Lycomato supplements

great blood thinners

Posted by Reviewer1695400 From Great Britain on Jul 03, 2010

When I first saw how big they are it spooked me as Im the person who has to chew even the smallest bits of food, but I managed to swallow them ok. They are a very high dose. More than is needed, and I want them to act as a blood thinning aid for me. One daily and I startedbought them because I want to keep my blood thinner, which these do effectively, I found I was bruising very easily so guessing they work TOO well for me, but resolved this by taking less often, which makes them even cheaper for me. ;-) I do take other supplements, but I try and test them to see if they help or not as I cant afford to take ones that dont work. I can tell you theese DO work. You just might need one every other day though, or even three times a week only, if you use other supplements with blood thinning effects. Point is these really do work as blood thinning aid, about anything else, I dont know.