Very Helpful to Prostate Health

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Dec 22, 2014

I have minor inflammation in my prostate, and occasionally feeling pain on it. Since I have taken this product 2 months ago, the pain seems to be much relieved and it happened less frequently. I used saw palmetto before but not as effective as lycopene. It really works for me. Though I understand the Lyco-o-mato lycopene may be even better, because it contains a complete nutrition from tomato. The synergy effect can enhance the overall health benefit. However, given its low price and high concentration (25mg), it is still a high value product worth to buy. I suggest everyone who have prostate problems shall take lycopene (plus fresh tomato too). It even helps those who already have prostate cancer, numerous experiments confirmed that it has anti-cancer capability and can slow down the growth of PSA.

Good for husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I bought it for my husband and it's really cheap. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

best value for any Lycopene supplement I have ever seen Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Price is great, and the product is also great...only that it sometimes stuck in your throat. Pill is not overly huge, it is flat disc, which seems to be prone for sticking.

recommendation

Posted by 5678060571201655827 on Sep 02, 2012

great product, recommend buying

Lycopene Maximum Strength

Posted by Reviewer3268055 on Feb 28, 2012

I like the fact that tablets are coated and easy to swallow. I haven't been taking them long enough to notice a major change. Product arrived quickly and in good condition.

Good Product And Reasonable Price

Posted by Reviewer3319024 on Apr 24, 2011

A very good product with reasonable price.

Strong and very affordable

Posted by naturellen on Jul 14, 2009

I used this product to safe-guard my skin from burning when vacationing in a beach resort. Worked very well.

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2088710 on Mar 19, 2009

like it.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Feb 18, 2009

Higher potency for a reasonable price