LYCOPENE

Posted by Reviewer1072098 on Apr 03, 2010

OUT STANDING PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE FOR STRENGTH OF PRODUCT. HAVE SWITCHED FROM VITAMIN SHOP BRAND TO THIS PRODUCT.

excellent for prostate problems

Posted by Reviewer1995730 on May 31, 2010

better than saw palmeto

MR BRIAN GENTLES

Posted by Reviewer2786880 on Feb 10, 2011

I had this product before so know its good I am very happy with the price and postage charges. I will continue ordering from you and maybe more products

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2947484 on Sep 14, 2014

I bought them for my father-in-law as his PSA results are increasing month by month. His doctor gave him nothing, so I bought him this product hoping the PSA value after three months will be ok. I asked him to have three times a day with each meal.

Very Helpful to Prostate Health

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Dec 22, 2014

I have minor inflammation in my prostate, and occasionally feeling pain on it. Since I have taken this product 2 months ago, the pain seems to be much relieved and it happened less frequently. I used saw palmetto before but not as effective as lycopene. It really works for me. Though I understand the Lyco-o-mato lycopene may be even better, because it contains a complete nutrition from tomato. The synergy effect can enhance the overall health benefit. However, given its low price and high concentration (25mg), it is still a high value product worth to buy. I suggest everyone who have prostate problems shall take lycopene (plus fresh tomato too). It even helps those who already have prostate cancer, numerous experiments confirmed that it has anti-cancer capability and can slow down the growth of PSA.

good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

best value for any Lycopene supplement I have ever seen Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good for husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I bought it for my husband and it's really cheap. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Price is great, and the product is also great...only that it sometimes stuck in your throat. Pill is not overly huge, it is flat disc, which seems to be prone for sticking.

Need a stronger strength

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Aug 04, 2010

have to take too many of them to get the needed MG. Considering how small the Milligram is, it need to be MUCH smaller or oval shaped for easier swallowing. Get choked on such a large pill. Also, needs to be in an oil base for easier absorption.

Lycopene

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011

Pressed caps.. not my favorite.. Shipping was prompt.