LYCOPENE

Posted by Reviewer1072098 on Apr 03, 2010

OUT STANDING PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE FOR STRENGTH OF PRODUCT. HAVE SWITCHED FROM VITAMIN SHOP BRAND TO THIS PRODUCT.

Great

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Price is great, and the product is also great...only that it sometimes stuck in your throat. Pill is not overly huge, it is flat disc, which seems to be prone for sticking.

Very Helpful to Prostate Health

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Dec 22, 2014

I have minor inflammation in my prostate, and occasionally feeling pain on it. Since I have taken this product 2 months ago, the pain seems to be much relieved and it happened less frequently. I used saw palmetto before but not as effective as lycopene. It really works for me. Though I understand the Lyco-o-mato lycopene may be even better, because it contains a complete nutrition from tomato. The synergy effect can enhance the overall health benefit. However, given its low price and high concentration (25mg), it is still a high value product worth to buy. I suggest everyone who have prostate problems shall take lycopene (plus fresh tomato too). It even helps those who already have prostate cancer, numerous experiments confirmed that it has anti-cancer capability and can slow down the growth of PSA.

i like this

Posted by 5674002719363061336 on Jun 04, 2016

i like this

Need a stronger strength

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Aug 04, 2010

have to take too many of them to get the needed MG. Considering how small the Milligram is, it need to be MUCH smaller or oval shaped for easier swallowing. Get choked on such a large pill. Also, needs to be in an oil base for easier absorption.

Lycopene

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011

Pressed caps.. not my favorite.. Shipping was prompt.

Beware of artificial colors!

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Oct 28, 2015

I was very disappointed to find out that this product contains artificial colors. It is totally needless. In the future, I will order higher quality products.

Contains artificial colors.

Posted by 5488110309608621229 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought it, but i did not use it after i saw it contains artificial colors (FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1).

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2584068 on Oct 04, 2011

Lycopene does what I need it to do every man should take this.

Lycopene Maximum

Posted by Reviewer1031349 on Jan 17, 2010

I have seen other brands of Lycopene and none of them compare to this product in the good supply of Lycopene