21st Century Health Care, Lycopene, Maximum Strength, 25 mg, 60 Tablets

tc

Posted by Reviewer2679594 on Oct 29, 2008

Not as good as the Lycomato supplements

great blood thinners

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Jul 03, 2010

When I first saw how big they are it spooked me as Im the person who has to chew even the smallest bits of food, but I managed to swallow them ok. They are a very high dose. More than is needed, and I want them to act as a blood thinning aid for me. One daily and I startedbought them because I want to keep my blood thinner, which these do effectively, I found I was bruising very easily so guessing they work TOO well for me, but resolved this by taking less often, which makes them even cheaper for me. ;-) I do take other supplements, but I try and test them to see if they help or not as I cant afford to take ones that dont work. I can tell you theese DO work. You just might need one every other day though, or even three times a week only, if you use other supplements with blood thinning effects. Point is these really do work as blood thinning aid, about anything else, I dont know.

Good Strength, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Dec 13, 2009

I honestly can't determine the effectiveness of this supplement, but I can only say that at 74 I still don't have prostate cancer. I've been taking the Lycopene for a number of years. Perhaps it has protected me.

Lycopene Maximum

Posted by Reviewer1031349 on Jan 17, 2010

I have seen other brands of Lycopene and none of them compare to this product in the good supply of Lycopene

MR BRIAN GENTLES

Posted by Reviewer2786880 on Feb 10, 2011

I had this product before so know its good I am very happy with the price and postage charges. I will continue ordering from you and maybe more products