Therapeutic for prostate cancer

Posted by Reviewer1487212 on Apr 23, 2013

Studies have indicated that Lycopene may work therapeutic for prostate cancer and possibly other forms of cancer as well. I take it as a potent anti-oxidant and it works well for me.

Maximum strength at such a great value!

Posted by Reviewer1980672 on Jan 05, 2013

I buy this for my husband who is suffering from low sperm count and poor motility. We are preparing for IVF. This is the best lycopene I've found on the market.

Great site with great products

Posted by Reviewer1916592 on Jun 05, 2010

As always the correct quality product arrived as described and in a timely fashion...will definitely continue to buy all my herbs/supplements at iHerb.

LYCOPENE

Posted by Reviewer1072098 on Apr 03, 2010

OUT STANDING PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE FOR STRENGTH OF PRODUCT. HAVE SWITCHED FROM VITAMIN SHOP BRAND TO THIS PRODUCT.

MR BRIAN GENTLES

Posted by Reviewer2786880 on Feb 10, 2011

I had this product before so know its good I am very happy with the price and postage charges. I will continue ordering from you and maybe more products

Very Helpful to Prostate Health

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Dec 22, 2014

I have minor inflammation in my prostate, and occasionally feeling pain on it. Since I have taken this product 2 months ago, the pain seems to be much relieved and it happened less frequently. I used saw palmetto before but not as effective as lycopene. It really works for me. Though I understand the Lyco-o-mato lycopene may be even better, because it contains a complete nutrition from tomato. The synergy effect can enhance the overall health benefit. However, given its low price and high concentration (25mg), it is still a high value product worth to buy. I suggest everyone who have prostate problems shall take lycopene (plus fresh tomato too). It even helps those who already have prostate cancer, numerous experiments confirmed that it has anti-cancer capability and can slow down the growth of PSA.

Great

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Price is great, and the product is also great...only that it sometimes stuck in your throat. Pill is not overly huge, it is flat disc, which seems to be prone for sticking.

i like this

Posted by 5674002719363061336 on Jun 04, 2016

i like this

Lycopene

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011

Pressed caps.. not my favorite.. Shipping was prompt.

Lycopene Maximum

Posted by Reviewer1031349 on Jan 17, 2010

I have seen other brands of Lycopene and none of them compare to this product in the good supply of Lycopene