Value for money

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

It is like a all-in-one multivitamin. Took this if i know that i will be working long hours. It helps me with that extra energy and alertness. My brain works well and eyes don't easily feel tired. Will buy this again.

ดี

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 10, 2015

ดีต่อผู้สูงอายุ

Great Product

Posted by 5511206602521667871 on Jul 18, 2014

I and my wife have been using the Mega Multi tablets from quite some time and found it cheaper to order online rather than purchasing from pharmacies. I received it here in Dubai within 3 days of ordering. I am glad I chose iHerb after another popular online store ran out of these. Fast delivery and great prices has ensured that I will henceforth make all my Mega Mutli purchases from iHerb.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by Reviewer3295483 on Oct 14, 2009

Important need for by pass Surgery for both men and women.

Mega multi

Posted by 5697991722423911255 on May 26, 2014

Great product!

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2666600 on Apr 15, 2009

Great product at a great price.

Best Multivitamin!

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Jul 27, 2013

Finally found the perfect multi. This one is a keeper.

Great value!

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010

I've only been using this for a couple of weeks, but I can already tell it works well. It has a great ratio of nutrients in generous amounts, but I just wish it came also without iron since it's pointless to have iron and calcium in the same tablet.

mega multi

Posted by Reviewer1594703 on Aug 09, 2009

have been taking this for some time and do not wish to take another kind as this is really a mega multi with doses not found in many other vitamins

Happy with this product!

Posted by 4985714130115828885 on Oct 17, 2016

This was the perfect vitamin for me. I looked for a daily vitamin that had all or at least most of the minerals in them and this was it! It keeps me from taking so many pills of separate minerals. Much easier to travel with than liquid. I take 2 as it is posted. The tablets are large, but taking them one at a time works for me. It's provides just enough energy not too much not too little to get me over the after lunch sleepies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »