Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1348782 on Dec 17, 2010

Excellent product and price!!

iHerb — You are the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1613434 on Jan 29, 2011

Beyond your good products, my main appreciation lies with your superb business practices. It seems that you pay very close attention to your orders. All your "i" are dotted and all you "t" are crossed. It's a wonderful complement to my own personality. Thank you. HGM

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin I've found here so far. It works as it should - after I take it, I fall asleep effortlessly.

Great helper

Posted by Cathou on Jan 10, 2016

I have had sleeping issues since a while because of a period of stress in my life. After this period my sleep was really bad and I was always tired no matter how long I slept but when I began taking this supplement it started to be better! I don't say that it has solved my problems but when I wake up in the morning I feel much better than if I hadn't take it.

The Best Melatonin I have ever used!!

Posted by Justine71 on Feb 24, 2016

This is really good product. I will no longer order or buy melatonin anywhere else but from i Herb net shop. Good quality and fast delivery and the package was really well put together, no complains. I have really slept better after I started to use this product. My psychiatrist ordered me 3 mg melatonin, because I wanted to stop eating sleeping pills. It was easy to stop using, which surprised me a lot but I was really bored to wake up after two hours I had taken the first pill and then, after the second, the same happened again. So I was really motivated to stop those poison pills. Now I sleep several hours and maybe go once in the night to the toilet and immediately fall in sleep again. My fiance says the same after he tried this product instead of the one we both used to take. Really satisfied; the price is good and so is the quality! I recommend this!

good

Posted by Reviewer2383300 on Nov 27, 2010

good

melatonin

Posted by 5669220189411093304 on Oct 15, 2014

melatonin accept already seven years .... it's not just the sleep hormone, but hormone regulating the work of other hormones in the body ... used to buy in Russia, but there it is expensive .... at iHerb cheaper ... melatonin ordered three firms honestly ... I do not see the difference, but drugs work (by the way, help to maintain normal weight)..very convenient packaging

Very good and excellent price

Posted by 4647735260579134286 on Jan 11, 2015

Have been taking melatonin for a couple of years, switched to 21st Century Melatonin for the good price, and haven´t noticed any difference with the one I was taking previously. Very good product and excellent quality-price relationship.

Good product, Good Supplier

Posted by 5726391462966586246 on Mar 03, 2015

Delivery of the product was fast enough and the product itself "works" fine.

First-rate

Posted by 5288013732596974979 on Mar 21, 2014

Works for its intended purpose. Effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »