• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent choice

Posted by 5239127339538829601 on Mar 13, 2014

I've purchased this item but was incredulous about its efficacy until I experienced it for the first time and had the best sleep of my entire life. Not to mention the wonderful and reinvigorating wake. It has been the best sleep experience i've had in my life.

Wonderful for insomniacs

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Jul 19, 2014

I bought this for my mother in law. She has insomnia and I heard this would help. She found it really effective and slept longer at night by using this supplement.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Aug 08, 2014

I have heard of melatonin for years but mainly referring to jet lag which I don't get ! Saw it here recommended for sleeping and at an amazingly cheap price. Have been having trouble sleeping , so without many expectations bought it. It's really good!! I still can wake up from time to time at night, but I get to sleep so much easier. Very happy !!

love it

Posted by Chamo87 on Oct 17, 2014

sometimes come in handy. recommended to try.

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 04, 2015

Nada que decir, excelente

Nice small tablets

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 11, 2016

Good for those that have trouble swallowing capsule and larger tablets. they are very small for a 3mg tablet so are great. Recommended

Happy customer

Posted by 5596830725837488830 on Jul 13, 2016

I really trust and love this product. We have been using it for months now. Helps us sleep so much easier and better. Find I need a strong dose of it but that could just be me. Postage is fast also.

great product

Posted by 4966891966957680142 on Aug 02, 2016

Good price great product

Works really well

Posted by 5321588059220167815 on Aug 09, 2016

I take one of these about 30 minutes before bedtime and although it doesn't help me fall asleep, I find it helps me stay asleep a lot better during the night.

I like it

Posted by 4650857302194101377 on Oct 09, 2016

One to two pills makes me sleepy, this is my first time taking melatonin, i like the effects of the pills making me feel sleepy, so would buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »