Works well

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on May 24, 2012

That's an interesting negative review but I liked this product and it works well for the use intended. Great for neck and leg cramps. It also is good for your bones, heart and keeping your body cleaned out.

Ordered May 2012, beginning therarpy today.

Posted by Beaker2112 on Aug 05, 2014

***UPDATE*** (July 22, 2012) Will begin starting this one today. This is one of three herbal supplements that I have been told by a reputable local doctor will dissolve any type of kidney stone. This takes six weeks to work so, I will update when I know what's going on with the stone situation. Despite the fact that I have not technically written a so called "proper" review on this product as of yet, the same disclaimer applies to any and all other products I have actually written a review for. Again, as stated on the homepage: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These are simply my opinions from personal observation as well as testimonials from others. As with any and all natural supplements, please consult your healthcare professional prior to using if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription or over the counter drugs, or are pregnant and/or lactating. Also, please perform a skin patch test prior to taking internally to ascertain that you are NOT allergic to this product. This recommended natural treatment may NOT be effective for everyone (myself included) - that being said, neither myself nor iherb.com can be held liable for any decision, nor the effects of any decision made on your part should you choose to participate in said treatment.

Better Than Others

Posted by Reviewer2678215 on Nov 17, 2013

I've been on magnesium for a few years because of my migraines. One of the side effects I've had to deal with is an upset stomach. My specialist recommended trying magnesium with oxide to alleviate the stomach issues and it worked like a charm. This was the first magnesium I tried that didn't cause any problems. I highly recommend it.

Good

Posted by 5445969179359706188 on Jul 24, 2014

Smells mildly like vanilla but tastes of nothing. Very good

BEST I FOUND

Posted by 5447426825512654287 on Nov 15, 2014

THIS WAS THE BEST PRICE I FOUND AT PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH, AND FREE SHIPPING!:-)

Mr A

Posted by 5107348831250094142 on Apr 11, 2015

Capsules bloated me and the tablets did the trick. No more bloating............Thank you

Good

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Easy to swallow. 400 mg is good dose.

use

Posted by 5489643826506194534 on Apr 14, 2015

Very good product.

Great Product

Posted by funkydharma on Jun 11, 2016

Is gentle on the stomache, a reasonable price and it actually works. I can tell because it improves my asthma.

excellent