hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2919732 on Jun 15, 2009

Basically I had good luck with 21st century health brand, and this product is so far delivering results. BTW, Not only does it lower your cholesterol and boost the good. Also Niacin cleans up your blood vassals and creates a lower BP result. I use it daily. 2-4 Caps at night when you sleep will give you the most results.

Like this product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 24, 2010

I use this product with GABA, Inositol, and B6 to reduce anxiety. I have tried more expensive brands that I do not feel worked as well. WARNING: Even though the product says it is "flush free", I experience Niacin flushes especially when I take it on an empty stomach. The price is right and the flushes really don't bother me.

Great for cholesterol control

Posted by Reviewer2882318 on Oct 10, 2009

Have taken niacin 500 mg three times a day for years with red yeast rice 2400 mg and fish oil8000 mg. Reduced my total cholesterol from 286 to 183 in 6 months. iherb is the only place I shop online.

Niacin- 21st Century Flush Free Care - 5 Stars- Great product

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

This product lowered my LDL and increased my HDL after just three weeks. My Blood pressure also decreased from 130/95 to 117/81. It is definitely flush free. I started taking only one tablet a day after 3 weeks. Doctor believes this product will perform even better over the long run. This is great product and price is very good.

Good Price, Works for Depression

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 25, 2011

My homeopathic doctor recommended this for depression and after a few weeks, it worked.

Great Price, Great Results

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Jul 02, 2009

Switched to this product with great results. No ill side effects even at high dosages. Lab results show this product working as good as $50 per bottle equivalent that I was previously taking. Very happy.

Best Price. No problems

Posted by Reviewer1424977 on Dec 01, 2009

I am taking 2,000 mg/day of this at my doctor's recommendation (for cholesterol)- which is a high dose- but I've had NO problems with flushing or itching or other side effects. **I started with just one 500mg cap per day and worked my way up to 2,000mg (divided). I would NOT recommend starting on a high dose! The value is great! I needed a higher dose, flush-free Niacin but the prices are usually ridiculous because it's a popular supplement! This brand has good products at very good prices. And iHerb.com always has the best prices and quick shipping. Have to wait until my next blood tests to see how well it's worked on the cholesterol levels (iHerb always asks for reviews too soon!) I will update then.

The proof is in the blood test.

Posted by Reviewer1632374 on Nov 30, 2010

All I can say is WOW!!! The proof is in the blood test. Took this once every-other day for 3 months and jumped my HDL from 14 to 24. After 3 more months of one a day, it jumped to 32. No flush at all.

Niacin Inositol Hexanicotinate does NOT help control cholesterol!

Posted by DAB598 on Apr 04, 2012

.. and the fact that I did not notice that until I had already taken massive doses for quite a few weeks is entirely my own fault. Had I read the numerous product reviews, I would have quickly noticed that everyone was writing about its use as a calmative, not for cholesterol. It IS flush-free, though - but don't bother with this or any other flush-free niacin for cholesterol control. I've been using Cayenne, Cinnamon and Chromium for months, and have recently increased my dosage of Alpha Lipoic Acid from 200 mg to 900 mg daily. I've now dropped the Inositol [I'm pretty calm by nature, so can't justify continuing it], replacing that with 500 mg Niaspan daily, which has me flushing nightly - not due for the blood test for a few more weeks, but this will probably do the job - anything to avoid taking statins!

good

Posted by paisleyjade on Apr 23, 2012

I combine this with b5 & it has a very good mental effect.