21st Century Health Care, Pomegranate, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

21st Century Health Care, Pomegranate, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 13, 2008

A new study suggests that oral ingestion of pomegranate extract reduces the production of chemicals that cause inflammation. The findings indicate that pomegranate extract may provide humans with relief of chronic inflammatory conditions.

Recommended for Cholesterol, Antioxidants, More!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

I've purchased this one several times. The price is good, the strength is high for the price, and there are 120 in a bottle which is more than many products. They seem to use more seed in this one than in some other brands. Overall, if you compare the ingredients you'll find that 21st Century offers a terrific value. Recommended!

My skin has improved!

Posted by Zihuana on Dec 13, 2010

It has become very clear to me, that I absolutely need to take this product continuously. Since I started taking these I haven't been needing multivitamins anymore! My skin is very difficult since it's breaking out all the time, specially in winter time, and it is very painful also. But after taking these for 2-3months now, my skin's a lot calmer, approx 70% less breaking out. For some reason my body needs just this type of product. I'm thrilled to have found it!! Also, I have high cholesterol and suffer from PCOS; i think my skin problems have quite a lot to do with this. Hopefully my condition keeps on improving!

happy feet

Posted by Reviewer1456903 on Jan 31, 2011

I have very dry feet and once I started taken the pomegranate I have seen my feet heal. They are not as dry and cracked. I am sure it is doing good for other parts of my skin but my feet look great. I will buy again. Thank you so much

21st-Century-Health-Care-Pomegranate-500-mg-120-Veggie-Caps

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.