10% Off Orders Over $40!

21st Century Health Care, Red Yeast Rice, 150 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

did not work

Posted by Reviewer3042578 on Dec 23, 2010

I chose these because of the review on consumer lab. I have used red rice yeast (another brand)before for my cholesterol, and it worked beautifully--just like a presecribed statin. This time, despite 2 tablets twice a day, there has been no change in my cholesterol levels after over 3 months of taking these--I still have an LDL of 173 and a total cholesterol of 276. A total waste of time and money.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1120097 on Nov 19, 2008

Too new to give a report. Recommended by doctor. I am concerned about statines in this supplement and may look at other options.

Did not helped

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

Unfortunately this did not helped me. I checked my cholesterol level before start to use it and after using whole bottle. And after it was the same level than before.