...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 02, 2012

It is sad that it contains such ingredients like silicon dioxide, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate and I could not give it 5 stars. I bought it to my mommy and her heart problems and brain tumor. It helps to keep up her health in pretty good state at her problems but we will try other products, more pure in future.

irregular heartbeat

Posted by 5355160004426832409 on Oct 12, 2013

Have bought it because the next after drinking doog wine I feel much better than usually. But when I took 2 caps within a day I got a weird hertbeat like 200 per minute. But overall I felt good and somehow improoved mental clarity. The next day I took just one and got a strange bruise appeared under my left eye. Not for everyone, take with caution.

vrlo dobar proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 18, 2014

jaki antioksidans, odlična cijena, preporučuje se protiv upala, moja teta ga uzima protiv upale vena na nogama i jako je zadovoljna

Great deal

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014

although less extract than other brands, the price is good. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Posted by 5149000749754175426 on Oct 11, 2013

good deal

Posted by bestdealz on Jan 07, 2014

resveratrol come with vit c (60mg)...quite worth the value

Excelente

Posted by 4969345297861982315 on Aug 06, 2013

Gostei bastante, cápsulas pequenas fácil de engolir.

Posted by Anaterma on Jun 10, 2014

good as usual for 21st cent products. especially considering the price. i had some vascular problems due to great stress, and after that i had actually encountered a problem of buzzing in my ears. a sound of blood thumping in my temples, not a very pleasant sensation. this resveratrol changed it for the better.

Nature's Help

Posted by 5275230355854862906 on Jul 31, 2015

Very good products !!Thank's!

good

Posted by miracle on Jan 28, 2014

good price) will order again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »