Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

21st Century Health Care, Sentry, Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement, 300 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Good product! BUT WATCH OUT FOR Vit A OVERDOSE

Posted by 5377017213214212687 on Dec 18, 2012

First of all, I have to say this is a great product. It gives good balance of vitamins and minerals. BUT beware, if you are sensitive to vitamin A and/or ingesting it a lot from the other sources, you can instantly end up with chopped lips/ broken skin in the corners of the lips / Angular cheilitis. This used to happened to my girlfriend constantly, since she eats a lot of carrots + 70% daily dosage of vitamin A from this supplement, and there's the problem. If anyone experiences same problem, I recommend splitting tab in 2 pieces, ingesting one in the morning, the other half in the evening. If lip braking still occurs, well, try to take only half a day... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_cheilitis "Angular cheilitis can be caused by bacteria, but is more commonly a fungal infection. It can also be caused by medications which dry the skin, including isotretinoin (Accutane), an analog of vitamin A. Less commonly, it is associated with primary hypervitaminosis A,[8] which can occur when large amounts of liver (including cod liver oil and other fish oils) are regularly consumed or as a result from an excess intake of vitamin A in the form of vitamin supplements."

Cheapest and wide selection of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I think it's cheapest on iHerb and the selection of vitamins and minerals is quite wide. If you want cheap non-softgel multivitamin with minerals, this is really good!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2086496 on Mar 29, 2011

In less than a week my skin was clean, this was the first sign of this product in my body! Benefit worth the cost!

An excellent cost-benefit.

Posted by fernandoborges on Aug 29, 2012

One Centrum in Brazil with 100 capsules costs US$ 50. I bought this Centry with 300 capsules for $ 16 in iHerb, and I found an excellent cost-benefit. The vitamins give me more willing to the run, and my skin is more beautiful. I am satisfied, even bought 2 more for my brothers. My purchase took 24 days to arrive in Brazil, without problems or fees.

Good product

Posted by 4737661463675833463 on Jun 19, 2012

From this product I feel very good and I have no side effects.