I´dont take it anymore it contain yellow6 artificial color.

Posted by 5182308343761504998 on Feb 19, 2014

Despite its whimsical nickname, Yellow 6 has gathered quite the bit of publicity in recent years. Most seriously, studies have suggested that Yellow 6 is also among a group of additives that cause hyperactivity in children (frequently, Yellow 6 is used in yogurts and sweet products). Moreover, there is talk of specifically labeling food products with artificial food colorings such as Yellow 6 to most effectively alert parents of possible effects their children may experience. Yellow 6 is completely banned in Finland and Norway, the UK Food Standards Agency Board is attempting to ban sunset yellow in the E.U. and the Center for Science in the Public Interest is attempting to do the same as the U.K. in the United States.

Cheapest and wide selection of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I think it's cheapest on iHerb and the selection of vitamins and minerals is quite wide. If you want cheap non-softgel multivitamin with minerals, this is really good!

Great product

Posted by Gomes65 on Mar 29, 2011

In less than a week my skin was clean, this was the first sign of this product in my body! Benefit worth the cost!

Excellent

Posted by 5739027977595786776 on Sep 27, 2015

I received with 15 days on brazil :D

Hard to tell/judge

Posted by Reviewer2642796 on May 08, 2011

I take this kind of supplement based on medical advice with the knowledge that I don't like nor consume enough vegetables. I guess it is working but have no real way of knowing. No side effects.

No Expert

Posted by Reviewer2001496 on Mar 13, 2011

I'm not really informed about vitamins, but these seem to have plenty of needed supplements packed into them. Price was very reasonable.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1040699 on Oct 25, 2011

Very good vitamins!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1335225 on Aug 16, 2012

My hair is fabulous now, and my skin too. I love iherb I received it with 20 days only, when I buy in another websites, it takes 3 months to arrive in Brazil, that's why I love iherb forever. Thank you.

Good product

Posted by 4737661463675833463 on Jun 19, 2012

From this product I feel very good and I have no side effects.

Excellent

Posted by 5506272107182727515 on Oct 07, 2013

Really the sentry is the genuine top centrum. In less than a week, the difierença willing and well-being is noticeable ^ ^