21st Century Health Care, Sentry, Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement, 300 Tablets

This is just like 1 day 1 Apple keeps the doctor away!

Posted by Use-Mine-Please From Singapore on Feb 20, 2014

This bottle of supplement has all the vitamins and minerals that 1 body needs to utilize everyday and at such price and the qty, it can last you nearly a year if you forget to eat a number of times in a year and the long expiry date will definitely make it lasts that long.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent Vitamin!

Posted by CLICK-ME-FOR-S10-OFFXD on May 30, 2013

Very Good! Cheap but powerfull!

product 100%

Posted by Reviewer1568056 From Brazil on Jan 13, 2013

Very good product 100% approved used this very same good quality product congratulations.

An excellent cost-benefit.

Posted by fernandoborges From Brazil on Aug 29, 2012

One Centrum in Brazil with 100 capsules costs US$ 50. I bought this Centry with 300 capsules for $ 16 in iHerb, and I found an excellent cost-benefit. The vitamins give me more willing to the run, and my skin is more beautiful. I am satisfied, even bought 2 more for my brothers. My purchase took 24 days to arrive in Brazil, without problems or fees.

value

Posted by Reviewer1271457 From Texas on Dec 22, 2008

A great multi and a great value