Excellent

Posted by karenkay on May 02, 2016

Works just as well as the name brands the doctor recommends, at a fraction of the cost.

Slow Release Iron

Posted by 5308352111229960321 on Mar 10, 2015

I've been using this product for some time now and you have the best price, so I'll continue to do business with iherb.com.

21st Century Health Care, Slow Release Iron, 60 Tablets

Posted by 4952081557813712009 on Feb 03, 2015

The tablets are amazing, they work very well. I've repurchased my 3rd bottle since I've been anemic for a long time. I was constantly tired but this seemed to fix that. And the price is excellent, can't go wrong with purchasing.

Great price for this slow release formula

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jan 06, 2015

I only purchased this because my favourite brand was out of stock. It keeps my energy up so must be working. The price is excellent.

Great product

Posted by 5404133596940222250 on Oct 08, 2014

21st century, great one!

awesome!

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on May 11, 2014

I am anemic and have horrible responses to iron pills. I have even tried iron water will poor results (it tasted horrible as well), but this product is great! Can't believe I never heard about it till going on iherb! If you need iron in your life, purchase this. You won't regret it.

They don't bother my digestive track

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012

I don't know why no one seems to carry slow fe anymore, but I haven't been able to find any. I bought these hoping for the best and they delivered.

Tummy ache

Posted by 5643032578698079236 on May 06, 2012

My daughter is iron deficient and started taking these iron pills. She developed a stomach ache. The doctor told her to take it at night or a half an hour before eating. Works fine now.

Works great and I can take on an empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1498973 on Apr 06, 2012

I started taking this after I could not find Slow Fe in pharmacies. I raised my Ferritin from 15 to 112 in 3 months by taking Enzymatic Therapy Ultimate iron 2 pills 1st thing in the morning and nothing but water for the next 2 hours (found this suggestion on iHerb customer review). I also took 2 pills of 21st Century Slow Release. I have also taken this product on an empty stomach with no issues. My doctor was amazed. We struggled for over one year trying to raise my Ferritin levels. Can not beat the price.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Mar 21, 2012

Does the job, Id still eat it with food though