NOT REAL TEA TREE OIL

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Jan 11, 2013

I have been buying tea tree oil for over a decade and whatever this is it is not real tea tree oil. It smells really bad. I would NEVER put this on my skin for a cut or cat scratch to prevent infection or any of the other dozens of uses for tea tree oil which is indispensable for first aid. Iherb should not be selling something this bad!

The smell nauseated me.

Posted by Reviewer1610441 on Sep 21, 2009

I have used Tea Tree oil for years as a cosmetologist, for body waxing and added into conditioners and lotions and I have always loved the smell, but this product I think smelled as if it was spoiled and I could not use it since the smell actually made me feel ill.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer1109457 on Apr 03, 2010

I've used other tea tree oil products which had a very pleasant clean smell, but I found that this one is verging on unpleasant and as a result isn't useful for anything where the smell is a factor. I would try other brands before this one if the scent is important to you.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Sep 27, 2011

this does not smell like regular tea tree oils and I have used many different brands. It smells rancid.

21st Century Health Care, Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 31, 2012

I tested this oil on paper and I know the quality isn't good((

you get what you pay for...

Posted by Reviewer1019745 on Apr 05, 2012

This is the first tea tree oil I bought and I chose it based on price/quantity. Unfortunately, I had the worst experience so far. When I first tried to open the bottle the plastic cap broke and a horrible smell spread all over the room and made me feel ill. I read other reviews but I didn' t expect the smell to be so strong. The product was well packaged by iherb so I don' t think it got damaged during shipping, just the quality of the bottle is extremely cheap. I used tape on the cap and I m still hoping I didn' t waste my money for a useless product.

nothing to say

Posted by BUK772 on Sep 20, 2012

didn't get my package

NOT recommended. Prefer Now Food's tea tree instead

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Unpleasant aroma. Although it claims its' pure natural tea tree oil, the aroma is very different from what I used before. It's kind of artificial and just don't like it. Maybe that's why it's so cheap. Prefer Now Food's tea tree instead. Definitely not recommended. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

very bad smell

Posted by 5223920889884466394 on Apr 19, 2016

i put little in my face and i can't breathe. it smells like moldiness.

Nunca más

Posted by 5014867800886843515 on Sep 27, 2013

Su calidad deja mucho que desear. Hay aceites de té mejores que éste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »