Not a cure, but it does reduce the symptoms of a staph infection of the scalp.

Posted by Reviewer3208303 on Mar 09, 2009

I prefer to avoid antibiotics when possible, so the use of this brand of Tea Tree Oil was an experiment. Thankfully it actually provided some relief. The Tea Tree Oil did a very credible job of drying the lesions, and in turn reduced the aggravating itching. Once I got used to the turpentine smell, applications with a q-tip or cotton ball became routine. After a week or two of dealing with the persistent staph infection in my scalp, I saw my doctor and started a 10 day course of antibiotics. That WAS the cure. One notable ding for this brand's product... It needs to have a "drop-at-a-time" metering device installed in the mouth of the bottle. You need very little of the liquid, but it can easily be wasted when it's not metered out. I ended up transferring the contents from this product to another brand's metering bottle.

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer3215812 on Dec 30, 2008

I purchased this product for my teenage daughters that have acne problems. I won't say the oil cleared up the blemishes entirely, but does seem to diminish them. One drawback is it has a nasty smell. Overall, I believe it was worth the price.

Nice, but bottle has no dropper

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on Jun 28, 2010

Very nice product, but the bottle's opening is not of dropper style, which makes it inconvenient to apply.

Mahalo! (Hawaiian for "Thank You")

Posted by Reviewer2490281 on Aug 23, 2010

This was my 1st time ordering from your company's website. The website was easy to use and my order was received in tack and promptly.

Tea Tree

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jun 23, 2011

It's a quality extract, but the bottle doesn't have a drop cap which is a slight misadvantage.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2823640 on Sep 12, 2011

The smell is quite strong.

Posted by Reviewer3243214 on Sep 25, 2011

Excellent buy! Good Quality!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218441 on Jan 18, 2012

The oil is great! Of course it didn`t smell very good, but it helps for my pimples and scrapes!

Great value for excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1962945 on Mar 24, 2012

Great value. Will buy again.

Good value

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

This was the best value we found for tea tree oil. It seems just as potent and cleansing as any other brand, too. I wish the label mentioned where the oil source is located, we prefer to buy U.S.-derived oils as our first choice when possible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »