21st Century Health Care, Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

laundry additive

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on May 10, 2009

This is the first time I've bought tea tree oil, so my review is based on limited experience. Still, I'm happy with my purchase. I add the oil to my laundry to help disinfect my clothes and towels, and it leaves a nice, clean scent.

tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Jul 21, 2009

I use this for several non- toxic cleaners I make using all natural ingredients. I know tea tree oil is used for so many other things too. Great product. I will buy more.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer3092213 on Feb 17, 2010

I use a few drops in laundry specially to freshen towles or sheets. I also use in soaking bucket with diapers. I also like it for anti mold spray and skin ailments.

Tea Trea does wonders

Posted by Reviewer2984722 on Mar 30, 2009

I have been amazed at the benefits of Tea Tree!It has helped my children with congestion, cuts and scrapes. I think it was a great value and good quality item.

Great price - great product!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Apr 08, 2009

Really a fabulous price. Tea tree oil has myriad uses but this bottle will still last longer than you expect. We use it for acne, burns, cuts, scrapes, bug bites & stings, athlete's foot, foot odor and the prevention of head lice. So many remedies for so many icky things! In one bottle - and not to mention the toxicity of the conventional treatments and their expense. Love. This. Stuff.