laundry additive

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on May 10, 2009

This is the first time I've bought tea tree oil, so my review is based on limited experience. Still, I'm happy with my purchase. I add the oil to my laundry to help disinfect my clothes and towels, and it leaves a nice, clean scent.

tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Jul 21, 2009

I use this for several non- toxic cleaners I make using all natural ingredients. I know tea tree oil is used for so many other things too. Great product. I will buy more.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer3092213 on Feb 17, 2010

I use a few drops in laundry specially to freshen towles or sheets. I also use in soaking bucket with diapers. I also like it for anti mold spray and skin ailments.

Tea Trea does wonders

Posted by Reviewer2984722 on Mar 30, 2009

I have been amazed at the benefits of Tea Tree!It has helped my children with congestion, cuts and scrapes. I think it was a great value and good quality item.

Great price - great product!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Apr 08, 2009

Really a fabulous price. Tea tree oil has myriad uses but this bottle will still last longer than you expect. We use it for acne, burns, cuts, scrapes, bug bites & stings, athlete's foot, foot odor and the prevention of head lice. So many remedies for so many icky things! In one bottle - and not to mention the toxicity of the conventional treatments and their expense. Love. This. Stuff.

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1069545 on May 08, 2009

The oil is great. I have been using it together with the Aloe Vera gel for about 2 weeks, and I can see already a big improvement on my face. Thanks again for the great products you have here!

very good product! Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

it's my second time buying this tea trea oil and I am 100% happy with it. I had a contact Dermatitis on my right hand from working with money for about 4 years, which resulted in swelling, itching and looked horrible, only going away for couple weeks would help me, but it would come back again after several months. The very first day I've started to apply this oil all the itchiness was gone , and it took about 2 weeks for my hand to look normal again. I still use when I remember, and it's been a month and still no sign of Dermatitis.

Labai geras aliejus

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Labai mums patinka, naudoju kaip dezinfekuojancia priemone plaunant grindis, spuoduciam ant odos, tepu ikandimus uodu.

Bueno!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

El aceite de árbol de té lo utilizo como remedio para los granitos ya que es antiséptico y como remedio natural para el dolor de cabeza, ya sea oliendolo o colocando 2 gotitas en las sienes. Sin embargo el olor puede ser muy penetrante para muchas personas sino están acostumbradas.

Excellent product

Posted by sonlyk on May 03, 2012

Very good tea tree oil. I use it for the everyday cleaning. It does work very good with fungus.