very bad smell

Posted by 5223920889884466394 on Apr 19, 2016

i put little in my face and i can't breathe. it smells like moldiness.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Mar 20, 2016

i use this oil for almost everything including my face,i mix a couple of drops of tea tree oil with a damb cotton ball and message face before bed.

great product

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Jan 25, 2016

Nice one . pretty nice smell.

Tea tree oil pas si efficace

Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016

Acheté après des avis dithyrambiques, pour traiter les rares boutons et piqures de moustiques de mon mon mari et pour moi même, produit relativement efficace mais je m'attendais à mieux et d'ailleurs j'ai trouvé mieux : l'huile essentielle de lavande aspic (vendu sur ce site aussi). Donc quand même un peu déçue, d'autant plus que je trouve l'odeur bien bizarre et très forte.

great against acne

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Nov 01, 2015

great against acne

Valuable for Money

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015

I have tried different brands of Tea Tree Oil. This brand is honestly more diluted. However, it does serve it's purpose and it does not burn or irritate skin. Both me and my sister had acid burn caused by over applying tea tree oil before. I do not have to worry about this on my skin. It is also suitable for very sensitive and even dry skin, which amaze me. I am using this for my scalp as I have bad acne and hair fall issue. I will update this again if it helps. ***Do note that this does not come with a droplet. I was lucky that I had a syringe with me which I used it for application.***

Relativamente bueno

Posted by 4970298089244706700 on Aug 07, 2015

La verdad es que no he probado otros aceites del árbol del té por lo que mi opinión quizá no sea tan buena. Huele bastante mal pero te acostumbras, funciona como antiséptico ? Si funciona, pero no es demasiado potente. Si volviera a comprar compraría uno más caro pero con mejores referencias

El precio- calidad es muy bueno

Posted by 4659079925798921083 on Jun 22, 2015

Lo uso para los granitos y me encanta, aunque el olor es un poco fuerte.

average, but cheap :)

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

Since it's 100% pure tea tree oil it sould be the same as any other brand, but for some reason I don't think this brand work as well on my skin disorder. For other use it's great! And it's the cheapest brand if you look at price pr. oz :)

No me gusta el envase

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

El producto es bueno pero el envase tiene una boca demasiado grande para poder usar, no trae dosificador. Lo he tenido que traspasar a otro bote, por eso le doy sólo 3 estrellas